Monday, September 25, 2006

Picture of the Day 9-25

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have about 45 minutes to kill from the time I drop Natalie off at school, until I have to drop Zander at his school...a mere 8 minutes away. When the weather is nice Zander and I go to a nearby park, but the last couple weeks have been rainy, so instead we would sit in the parking lot and read stories...Thank goodness the sun came out again! Last week I thought it would be fun, for a change of pace, to do a photo shoot of Zander before school began. This was taken at Natalie's school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Yes, thank the Lord for the sunshine. I can't imagine just killin' time in the car for 45 min. Books are good though, you are just a momma on the go!
Great picture btw, what a cutie.