My adventures in mothering — the good, the bad and the ugly.
I can't believe how "grown-up" he looks! Boy, that year went by fast didn't it? My Hailey is turning two this Feb., unreal.Looks like he likes the camera!
Okay - now I am really missing my Thursdays. He already looks like he all grown up. You snuck out before I had a chance to say bye on Friday - I am glad you got to come...I will let you know when I get to go again.
DianeI had a great time on Friday night. You can't beat 5 straight hours of uninterupted scrapbooking time! Looking forward to next time already.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe how "grown-up" he looks! Boy, that year went by fast didn't it? My Hailey is turning two this Feb., unreal.
Looks like he likes the camera!
Okay - now I am really missing my Thursdays. He already looks like he all grown up.
You snuck out before I had a chance to say bye on Friday - I am glad you got to come...I will let you know when I get to go again.
Diane
I had a great time on Friday night. You can't beat 5 straight hours of uninterupted scrapbooking time! Looking forward to next time already.
Post a Comment