Look at my Loot!
Here is some of the cool stuff I found while antique shopping in Nampa, ID. Zander wanted a cowboy theme for his (and Hayden's) bedroom, so I think this will fit in nicely. I plan to hang the horse shoes up above each of their closets and the star hooks will be hung by the door (I think). I plan to mount the lasso on the wall somehow, then I would like to make a couple shelves out of barn wood (anybody know where I can get some old barn wood?)...then the lanterns will go up on the shelf along with some old model trains and some of Zander's Toy Story Woody stuff.
Here is some of the cool stuff I found while antique shopping in Nampa, ID. Zander wanted a cowboy theme for his (and Hayden's) bedroom, so I think this will fit in nicely. I plan to hang the horse shoes up above each of their closets and the star hooks will be hung by the door (I think). I plan to mount the lasso on the wall somehow, then I would like to make a couple shelves out of barn wood (anybody know where I can get some old barn wood?)...then the lanterns will go up on the shelf along with some old model trains and some of Zander's Toy Story Woody stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment