
Today we had a playdate with my nieces, Becca and Alexis. They had so much fun runnng around in the sprinkler. While Hayden was napping and the older 4 kids were out playing in the sprinkler, Tami and I were inside stamping cards. She was making thank you cards for Becca's upcoming birthday party and I was making thank yous because I always seem to need them!
5 comments:
Those children look very familiar! Where have I seen them before?
It is nice to see the four children having such a good time. Glad to see you and Tami have a good time as well.
I love these sunny days! Looks like they had a ton of fun! Wowiee though you have a HUGE yard!!
Post your cards you made! :-)
Too cute Alyssa. And Tami too. Well someday my baby will be the one napping inside while Hayden is out running around.
Okay mamacimino, does that mean that you will come over and stamp too!
Sweetktea, I posted a picture of the card I made yesterday. I basically just duplicated this same design over and over.
sorry, I meant to say I posted it on my paper capers blog.
Post a Comment