Friday, October 06, 2006

Picture of the Day 9-06

Greetings from the Home Office
of Ernst Design Studios
As you can see, working from home has its advantages, like spending "quality time" with the kids! Dan is a good sport though...and the kids love having him around.

2 comments:

Dannoman said...

It's hard to say 'no' when the kids are so great to spend time with. I definitely get less done, but I have a chance to interact a little with them even on the busiest days at the 'home office.'

Anonymous said...

Dan's the man!
It's so evident how much your hubby loves his family Alyssa. :-)
I would love it if Shawn and I could work or be together all day! I worked for him right before Hunter was born after I left my dental job and it was great. After Hunter was born we came back to work and it just didn't work out, he cried a lot! Anyway, we worked well side by side and sometimes I miss that. Someday.....