He looks like a little dan, that is the most grown up I have ever seen him!!! Love the slicked back hair.... I could have used you by the way at the zoo today...I was a horrible person and had an elephant ear. UGH there goes the weightloss for this week. I got home and got online to find the calories and I just wanted to literally throw up...1090!!!! Does it help that I gave about 1/3 of it to Isaac??? :-) I needed your willpower. HOpe the pool is clean! hehehehe
He does look espeically grown up. You are both right. As for the elephant ears...sorry. I know how tasty they are as I used to get them every weekend in highschool when I went to Saturday Market. I don't have good willpower...otherwise I wouldn't be 25 lbs overweight right now. However, when I am really determined to loose weight, I look at it as black and white, no grey areas...or else I get tempted, compromise,eat, gain weight, become depressed then eat some more. I know you will get back up tonight and have a healthy diner.
2 comments:
He looks like a little dan, that is the most grown up I have ever seen him!!! Love the slicked back hair....
I could have used you by the way at the zoo today...I was a horrible person and had an elephant ear. UGH there goes the weightloss for this week. I got home and got online to find the calories and I just wanted to literally throw up...1090!!!! Does it help that I gave about 1/3 of it to Isaac??? :-) I needed your willpower. HOpe the pool is clean! hehehehe
He does look espeically grown up. You are both right. As for the elephant ears...sorry. I know how tasty they are as I used to get them every weekend in highschool when I went to Saturday Market. I don't have good willpower...otherwise I wouldn't be 25 lbs overweight right now. However, when I am really determined to loose weight, I look at it as black and white, no grey areas...or else I get tempted, compromise,eat, gain weight, become depressed then eat some more. I know you will get back up tonight and have a healthy diner.
Post a Comment