Don't worry, I'll still be here, but you won't see much of me. Here's why:
All of the solid bars represent birthdays (7 of them are family birthdays)...How do I keep track of all these birthdays? A few years ago I signed up for Birthday Alarm and now a reminder comes to my email box. It's great!The remainder of the calendar is filled up with Awanas, volunteer time, doctor's appointments and Christmas programs...See you in January! (of course I will continute to post on my blogs, LOL)
5 comments:
Woah!
Katie
You got THAT right! I always tell people that December is a crazy month for us, but there's nothing like a visual to bring the point home!!!
Grandma got your beautiful card and the pictures of the kids today. She was just thrilled! You are so busy, and still you find the time to make such a beautiful card!
The kids all look adorable. She keeps commenting on how grown-up Natalie looks, how handsome Zander is, and how sweet Hayden looks.
I hope you are feeling better. Good luck eliminating dairy and salt. Dairy is my favorite food group. I hope you can just cut down, and not have to eliminate it.
I stopped using salt a long time ago. I figure if someone needs to sprinkle a few grains of salt on at the table, that is a lot better than adding it while cooking. You can actually buy some canned items with little or no salt - you just have to read the labels (which I know you already do).
Thanks again for remembering Grandma's birthday. She really had an extra-special day this year!
Love,
Sue
Sue
I'm glad she got the card today. I wished I would have mailed it sooner so she could have had it for her birthday though. The photo of Hayden is from his 1 year birthday. I just recently picked them up from the photographer...I'll have to get his photos taken again so you can both have a more recent picture of him.
I miss you my friend...my calendar looked the same for the last 3 weeks, you can check out my blog to see what we have been up to.
I just returned from the dr. and Matthew is still sick (going on a month now) with a double ear infection, throat infection and bronchitis...here I thought he was foing better. That about sums life up for us right now......See you in January??? :-)
Love ya
Post a Comment