Saturday, November 03, 2007

Enabler Alert: Stocking stuffer ideas

Run, Don't Walk to Target's Dollar Spot...

Yesterday, after my super early doctors' appointment, I went into Target to get a mocha from Starbucks. As I drank my caffeine, I wandered around in the store and was soon drawn in to the vortex that is...the dollar spot! I love this place...it's my little happy place. Not just the dollar spot, but just Target in general. Here are the things I found at the Mall 205 location.


Princess stuff: paper dolls, pencils, purses, and stickers. Cars stuff: Coloring pages, crayons, tattoos, a notepad and a wallet.

Hayden still loves trucks, so he will no doubt enjoy these. Still looking for a few more things for him.

With these purchases I am almost done with my Christmas and birthday shopping for our kids. I just need to buy Hayden's big present and all the Christmas pajamas and then I will be all done...before Thanksgiving!!! I think this may be a record for me!

2 comments:

Mickle Family said...

Oh nuh-uh! You've been down and out the whole month of October, but you still manage to get all your Christmas shopping done? There is something just WRONG with this!

Alyssa said...

Some of it I have had for a while already and some of it I just ordered online, like the doll and doll clothes for Natalie. I have to be proactive, cause our December is so crazy with birthdays.