Thursday, May 17, 2007

A little bit of everthing

1. Yesterday Dan and I began to work in the basement again. Here I am (with a mask) scraping all the dust and water staining off the walls with a wire brush. After we are done with this we will apply the concrete sealer and begin framing up some walls.

2. Pasta night is always bath night at out house. Hayden demonstrated why this rule is needed.

3. Today was butterfly day at Zander's preschool. After watching the caterpillars build a chrysalis and hatch into butterflies, they got to release them into the wild. All the kids got to celebrate by making butterfly costumes. Natalie's class made their costumes last week at the beginning of their butterfly unit. I don't think their caterpillars have turned into butterflies yet.

4. Tonight we went to our friends Chris and Anne's for dinner and to watch the "Office" finale with a group of 4 other friends. Here are Hayden and Isaac entertaining themselves by making the dog (on the other side of the door) bark.

No comments: