Thursday, May 24, 2007

Zander's preschool program

Just thought I would post some photos from Zander's Creation program last night. This is the first time none of the grandparents were able to come and I didn't think he would notice, but after it was all over he asked me "are any grandparents here yet?" Oh, it made me kind of sad, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of it and just explained that grandma was in school and the other grandparents are at the coast and we can show them the video when they get back. He seemed to be okay with that. (BTW thanks Anne and Chris for letting us borrow your camcorder!)

I don't know why, but before we left Zander was busy drawing and cutting out a ghost (out of paper). He kept showing us..."look what I made." Then right in the middle of the songs, out of no where comes the ghost. He kept holding it up as seen in the photo. It was kind of funny...what was he thinking? I guess he figured the creation story needed some ghosts too! Then after each song he would bow (keep in mind, he is the only one doing this) and say quietly to himself "thank you, thank you..." He was a total ham!

Here he is singing "If I were a butterfly, I'd thank you Lord for giving me wings..." I remember that song from summer camp when I was a kid. It was a cute program. Afterwards we had ice cream then went home and Dan and I watched LOST. (amazing season finale)

Today was his last day of school. Click HERE to see today's photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened?? I don't see anything missy! :-)

Alyssa said...

You just caught me right before I posted! Try again.