It's not often that I feel like I actually accomplished something in a day, but today I really did. Not only did I vacuum the upstairs hall, I vacuumed the steps, the family room, rescued a Barbie shoe from the vacuum bag, swept and moped the kitchen, entry and bathroom, cleaned the guest bathroom (even the toilet), polished the kitchen appliances, took out the garbage and recycling, washed 2 loads of laundry, made cookies, emptied, filled and ran the dishwasher, read my kids a story, made a good dinner with all the food groups, cleared the table, and I did all the dishes again! Wow, it was quite a productive day.
It's amazing what I can do when Dan is at the college all day, I don't have to run the kids back and forth to school and Hayden takes two naps.
2 comments:
You go girl!!!!
It does feel so empowering to get all those tasks done doesn't it!!! Woohoo!!!!
Linda,
In the fall Dan teaches a page layout program (InDesign) to the journalism students. He also advises them during production day (Thursdays) when they put the weekly college paper together. He does this all year long and also attends their staff meetings as well.
Post a Comment