My adventures in mothering — the good, the bad and the ugly.
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Just when you thought it was safe to read my blog again...
...I've posted more photos from our Long Beach Vacation!
The Long Beach "Pan-Handle." Now that's a big pan...you could make a serious omelet on that thing! The kids enjoyed posing next to the various touristy landmarks.
Natalie enjoyed her cotton candy ice cream cone. Hayden and I took turns sharing our cone. Peppermint candy (my favorite) and Lemon Chiffon (used to always get this downtown on the waterfront in high school). Mmmm, so good! Zander also chose peppermint...the boy has good taste!
That pan is humongo!!! What a great picture though! Your ice cream looks delicious. I like peppermint candy too. I haven't ever had the lemon chiffon though. Is it sweet or tart? So glad your family had a good time.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time!
Happy Fourth of July to all of you!
That pan is humongo!!! What a great picture though!
Your ice cream looks delicious. I like peppermint candy too. I haven't ever had the lemon chiffon though. Is it sweet or tart?
So glad your family had a good time.
The lemon chiffon is perfect if you like lemony things. I'd say it's more sweet than tart, but overall, it's smooth/creamy and very refreshing.
Post a Comment