Fat Free Blueberry Muffins
1 1/2 cups oats
2 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup Fat-Free Skim Milk
2 cups Non-fat Plain Yogurt
1 cup Blueberries
Preheat oven to 400 F (I bake them at 375). Combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and brown sugar. Form a well in the middle of the dry ingredients, add skim milk and non-fat yogurt. Stir together until dry and liquid ingredients are well combined. Add blueberries and stir to distribute them evenly in the batter. Spoon batter into non-stick muffin tins and bake for 15-25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack. Makes one dozen large muffins.
I used my "muffin top" baking pan to make mine. They're just like cookies!
1 comment:
mmm, yummy. That's great that you were able to get another camera - and for a good deal too.
Give the family my love. I'll be seeing you soon.
Andrew
Post a Comment