Thanks! I thought the big tulips in the foreground were beautiful...especially with all the other tulips growing behind them...what do they do with all of them? Do they cut them to sell at some point? or do they just grow them so people can come and enjoy them? I saw lots for sale, even bought a bouquet myself, but couldn't figure out if they harvested the flowers or the bulbs later in the season.
That is such a good question! I had not ever given that a thought. hmmm....maybe they ship them to different grocery stores or florist shops?? I dunno. Oh, I just read the thing you wrote about the bulbs, maybe that is what they are doing.
3 comments:
What a gorgeous photo! I love tulips!
Thanks! I thought the big tulips in the foreground were beautiful...especially with all the other tulips growing behind them...what do they do with all of them? Do they cut them to sell at some point? or do they just grow them so people can come and enjoy them? I saw lots for sale, even bought a bouquet myself, but couldn't figure out if they harvested the flowers or the bulbs later in the season.
That is such a good question! I had not ever given that a thought. hmmm....maybe they ship them to different grocery stores or florist shops?? I dunno.
Oh, I just read the thing you wrote about the bulbs, maybe that is what they are doing.
Post a Comment