Today my sister Andrea came over with Brandon for a photo shoot. Brandon was very cooperative as I posed him in all sorts of positions. He is such a cutie...and who can resist those cute baby parts? After viewing some of the photos on the computer, I made a slide show of the 65 best shots. It was fun to see them all. In some of the photos, Brandon resembles Natalie a bit...and there is one where he looks just like Hayden and Zander when they were babies. It was a fun day and it gave me a chance to get my baby fix!



2 comments:
John and I are both very happy with the pictures. Now I just have to get going on an announcememt and get those printed.... and sent out.
I love all these photos Alyssa! They really look professional, you are so talented! I really love the black and white feet one!
What a cute baby boy! Congrats to your sis!
Post a Comment