1 cup Flour
1 1/2 cups milk
2 eggs
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
Blend ingredients in a blender or combine with a mixer. Heat small skillet on medium. Melt a thin slice of butter and tilt skillet to spread butter all over pan. Next pour about 2-3 tablespoons batter onto skillet and swirl around in a circular motion until all the batter is absorbed. Heat for 1-2 minutes until surface is dry. Carefully flip and cook for another minute or until crepe is lightly browned. Repeat until all batter is used up.
Now comes the fun part. You get to fill them with all sorts of yummy fillings. Here are some of our favorites: Strawberry jam, raspberries, banana slices, caramelized bananas, whipped creme, lemon curd and blueberry pie filing. Once they are filled, roll up both sides and sprinkle with powdered sugar or top with whipped creme.
3 comments:
Just like I was a kid again! Loved weekends with rolled up pancakes or other good breakfast.
BTW, Lemon was a new one, and my new favorite. I think it was the kids fav too.
I love crepes!!!! Love 'em! They are so versatile b/c they can be sweet or savory.
I dunno if you are interested but....I happen to have a low cal/carb recipe for crepes and they tast every bit as good!
Yum-o!
Yes, please share. I'm always looking for new ideas.
Post a Comment