I have a bunch of these coming up as well. I thought I had pulled all of the old bulbs out last year, but I have a bunch popping up all over...and I didn't plant any of them. Today is beautiful and I was able to get out and finally clean up my flower bed and prune my roses! I definetly have spring fever now!!!!!!!!!!! (I will be so sad when it gets cold and rainy again this week.)
2 comments:
I have a bunch of these coming up as well. I thought I had pulled all of the old bulbs out last year, but I have a bunch popping up all over...and I didn't plant any of them. Today is beautiful and I was able to get out and finally clean up my flower bed and prune my roses! I definetly have spring fever now!!!!!!!!!!! (I will be so sad when it gets cold and rainy again this week.)
As I listen to the rain outside, I am wishing I had time to pull a few weeds in the front beds while it was so beautiful and sunny today.
Post a Comment