
Spring is just around the corner! There are bulbs pushing their way up all over our yard. I'm even getting the spring cleaning bug and have begun the process of unpacking more boxes we've been "storing" in the garage. I've found lots of goodies in there, some of which I'll share tomorrow.
7 comments:
What a great picture, I know it's just dirt but...the sprouts look really cool b/c of the color contrast.
Yipee!! Spring is on it's way!!!
I know...I thought I might get some flack (especially from lokoyan) about my picture of "dirt" but I couldn't resist. I just love that shade of "new leaf" green.
BTW did I mention that I'm the queen of Ellipsis "..." and putting things in "quotes!"
I eagerly await "Marvelous Mud Mondays"!
And maybe to tide us through the weekends, you could follow Smokey around and show us something Super on Saturdays...
Cheers!
Lokoyan
Good...just checking to see if you were paying attention! Thanks for your inspirational topic ideas.
Good minds think alike as I have two small purple crocus flowers that have popped up and I thought "I should take a picture of these and blog them" (but I didnt because I knew living with Lokoyan, I would never hear the end of it!0
Here's what I think is funny...There are way more comments about the dirt photo than my sugar cookies.
That was the plan. There's not much I can do with sugar cookies...
I like what Dan has done with the garage!
Post a Comment