This is basically like making pizza without the crust.
Brown 1 pound ground beef (I used ground chicken)
Add oregano and garlic salt to taste. Stir in about a half jar of spaghetti sauce (I used Classico sausage and onion/green pepper) This makes it really taste like pizza!
This meaty saucy layer is then spread onto the bottom of the dish. Next layer shredded mozzarella cheese, cheddar and pepperoni however you like it on the top. Sprinkle oregano on top.
Broil casserole in a 400 degree oven for about 5-10 minutes until cheese on top is melted.
I don't like to use artificial sweetener very much, but I really wanted to make a dessert I could enjoy on Valentine's day and this hit the spot.
1/2 cup boiling water
1/2 cup cold water
1 sm. box sugar free strawberry Jell-O (or whatever flavor you like)
1 1/2 cups heavy cream, WHIPPED and chilled
1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese....softened
2 teaspoons vanilla
Whip the cream, and chill. Dissolve Jell-O in the boiling water. Add the 1/2 cup cold water and stir until the Jell-O is dissolved. Beat the cream cheese and vanilla together in a bowl.
Add the Jell-O mixture, and beat for a couple of minutes. Add the chilled WHIPPED cream, and gently mix together until fluffy and well mixed. Pour into individual serving dishes, or an 8" square pan. Chill until set.
No comments:
Post a Comment