
Join KidzOnEarth.com for the Veggietales Premiere of the next release "The Wizard of Ha's" a story about the Prodigal Son.
Event Date: Saturday October 6th, 2007
Event Location: Roseway Theater
Located at 7229 NE Sandy Blvd. in Portland OR.
Click here for a map to theater
Event Time: 10:00am
Event Cost: $3.00
For more information call Kidz On Earth @ 503-577-7514.
2 comments:
Ug! I was so excited, then chris took the boys and said they couldnt get it working....that sucks! He bought it and now we have watched it 3 times! It is good. Gotta love Vegi Tales...not sure if we will trust going to a premier again t hough...talk about disappointment. Bummer
I decided this morning not to go because I woke up feeling crummy and Dan is tired as well. I figured for the price of all of us to go to the movie, I will just buy it next time I am at the store. FWIW, I still love the premieres, as do the kids, so we will go again...We always seem to win the prize drawings too! I wonder why they didn't have it at the Hollywood theater this time? We have always had a good time there.
Post a Comment