Friday, August 25, 2006

Quick, I need some help!



Does anyone know what kind of glue to use to fix this. It is a little plate from Natalie's prized tea set. She is heartbroken and all I have is super glue. I think it is porcelain. Thanks for any advice.
Alyssa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will check with my mom and brother - they know all about ceramics - I do know there is a glue that you can use. Let you know after I speak with them

Anonymous said...

Ok...so, I also broke one of my beloved dishes. So, I tried superglue, b/c it claims to work for probs like that. Well...not so much. Don't even bother with the super glue. It just didn't look right and then just broke apart again. I ended up tossing my plate, my one and only one. It broke in our move, very sad. Sorry Natalie.