Friday, August 25, 2006

Picture of the Day 8-25

No caption today, just commentary.

What were they thinking? I think the members of the Boring tourism dept. were on crack the day they came up with this slogan! "THE" most exciting place to be?

I'm no world traveler, but I have been all over North America, from Canada to Mexico and from Oregon to New York (hi Grandma!) and a few places in between and I can say without a doubt that there are many places more exciting than Boring. That said it is a GREAT place to raise a family and I am glad that it is a quiet little community...at least until the urban growth boundary changes!

3 comments:

Mama Cimino said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mama Cimino said...

Here Here!!! I completely agree... "Who was the ad wizard who came up with that one????" Jerry Sinefeld, SNL

Anyway, John and I are looking for houses... we might just bug you a bit for some advice.

3:56 PM

Alyssa said...

Great quote! I know it well as I am not only a fan of SNL, but also a huge fan of Sinefeld. Dan and I use it often when we come across something really dumb!