Here he is running around the road I made for him.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
More pictures from Long Beach
Most days we didn't leave our condo until after lunch, which made for a nice relaxing slow pace. We then spent the rest of the day at the beach, playing in the sand.

It was a great day for flying a kite.
Even Hayden gave it a try...we didn't tell him he was flying a Barbie kite!
Zander had fun building sand castles and drawing in the sand.
Here he is running around the road I made for him.
Dan and Zander (but mostly Dan) spent all day making a big sand castle. It was big enough for the three of them to fit inside. I think they had as much fun destroying it as they did building it.
Here he is running around the road I made for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Feeding seagulls, Did I not teach you anything? Seagulls are such pest, once you start feeding them...they never leave.
I learned that as a child out in the boat fishing. I would through some bait to them and the rest of the day every time we cast, they would try to snatch the bait, hook and all out of the air. Not a pretty sight, and it did not make for a good fishing day either.
So from then on I never ever feed seagulls.
Whe-hoo! Look at me! I can comment! (Poor imitation of Pooh!)
Love love LOVE that mermaid picture of Natalie! Lucky kids that their Mommy takes so many memorable/good pictues!
Debbie
Yea!!! Debbie can comment! So how was your trip to see Thomas the Train?
Post a Comment