Sunday, December 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Natalie!

Lots of Birthday photos to share with you tonight. I made most of them small, so you may need to click on the photos to enlarge them.

Here is the one and only, Princess Natalie on her 6th Birthday.


As the guests arrived, Natalie crowned each of them with a sparkly tiara.


Then they got a glittery manicure and and a spritz of body glitter. While they waited for their nails to dry, each guest had a picture with the birthday girl on her throne.
Although Prince Zander didn't get a makeover, he did participate in the other activities.

Once everyone had their picture taken it was time for crafts. Each guest got to decorate a tiara frame and then they embelished magic septors.

These are some of the completed crafts.


By the time they played a few games Natalie was pretty ansy to open her gifts. As you can see, everyone is excited to see what she got. Natalie received so many great gifts, most of them were Ariel themed. The gift she is hugging is a Prince Eric and Princess Ariel wedding doll set...something she has wanted for a very long time (she has a secret crush on Prince Eric.)


Right in the middle of opening her gifts, Natalie got a special birthday phone call from her favorite princess, Ariel. She was so excited.


After all the gifts were unwrapped, it was time for cake. This year Natalie requested cheese cake, so I bought some mini grahm cracker pie crusts and made everyone their own cheese cake topped with whipped cream and their name written on top.

Even Hayden got some cheese cake.

Everyone got to take home a princess goblet filled with a tiara sucker,
gummy snacks and an Ariel lip gloss.

After everyone left, Natalie looked over all her cards
and we read them together.

It was a busy couple of days, but well worth it to see all
the smiles at the party.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously Alyssa, you should write a book or publicate a magazine on this subject! Mother's everywhere would buy it!
What a great Party! I love pink! How fun!
The castle "cake" turned out great! Thanks for posting all those fun pictures. What did you serve in their princess glasses btw, it looks like a milkshake or something with sprinkles on it? Yum.
I really like how you made each of their names out in pink chocolate.
ANd the keepsake photo frames very sweet, Dan must have printed those off for you that day. Liked the sparkle station too. I'm sure all those little princesses had such a ball!

Alyssa said...

The drinks were strawberry milk with whipped cream and sprinkles...gotta be pink, ya know. I have thought about writing some kind of book, but have no idea how to go about it...so I blog instead.

Alyssa said...

Sue

Glad I could share these photos with you guys. I wish we could celebrate with you in person,but I'm glad that at least you can get a taste of what's going on in our lives.