I've thought about starting another blog for those things, but I think people might think I'm really crazy!
I just thought my more creative stuff (recipes included) can go over on paper capers that way more people can see them. I actually changed my tagline too, so it's not so limiting.
I just figured about 97% of the paper capers readers are moms or wives who like new recipes from time to time, so it kind of makes sense.
2 comments:
Your food looked great but tell me what food has to co with paper capers?
I think you ought to start a whole new blog just for your food and parties!
I've thought about starting another blog for those things, but I think people might think I'm really crazy!
I just thought my more creative stuff (recipes included) can go over on paper capers that way more people can see them. I actually changed my tagline too, so it's not so limiting.
I just figured about 97% of the paper capers readers are moms or wives who like new recipes from time to time, so it kind of makes sense.
Post a Comment